EPRN membership is open to Individual Experts and Institutions working or with interest in areas related to socio-economic fields. Membership comes in three main categories : Individual Membership (local and international independent experts) ; Institutions/corporate Membership ; and Students’ Membership.
Note : Membership is annual. Paid fees are valid from January to December of the current year.
Individual members are independent researchers or analysts wishing to build their capacities in research and networking with others. Members are either local or foreign experts.
• Individual Member : 50,000 Rwf per year (for Rwandans) and 100,000Rw per year (for non-Rwandans)
• Post-graduates Students : 20,000 Rwf per year
• Under-graduates Students : 5,000 Rwf per year
Note : For students, they keep paying the same amount as students for a period of one year after graduation.
Institutional Membership’ is open to all public and private institutions working in social or economic related sectors, and interested with EPRN services (Research, Capacity Building and Networking).
As soon as an institution pays membership fees, its staff are automatically entitled to benefits of paid-up members : networking with other experts, professional trainings at a discounted rate, free online training, research facilitation (mentorship and publication), study dissemination through policy debates and conferences, linkage to resource parsons/experts, etc…
- Public Institutions and Development partners : 2 Million Rwf
- Universities, Private Companies and NGOs (both Local and International) : 1 Million Rwf
For any inquiry, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (+250) 788 357 648.