Logistics and Administration Assistant
1. About the Economic Policy Research Network
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN) is an equal opportunity economic policy research platform in Rwanda bringing together key institutions, individuals and organizations active in economic policy research and analysis to support the provision of evidence for economic policy formulation and policy research development.
EPRN is currently recruiting a “Logistics and Administration Assistant”.
2. Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a plan for the acquisition of supplies and materials for the EPRN ;
• Elaborate monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the use of office supplies and materials ;
• Maintain updated register of assets of EPRN
• Manage and distribute office materials and supplies
• Manage transportation of EPRN staff.
B. Administration Assistance
• Manage the office of the Executive Director including smooth coordination of appointments and meetings
• Establish a system to receive and dispatch mails in an efficient manner
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Executive Director, with Board members, donors, staff, members and others
3. Required qualification and experience
The candidate should have the following as a minimum :
• Bachelor’s degree in Management, Accounting, Secretary studies, or related fields
• Fluency in English and French is required (written and spoken)
• Proven Minimum of two years’ experience in the same or similar positions
• Communication skills and multi task coordination skills is required
• EPRN members will be given a first priority
4. How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their application letter and updated CV by not later than Tuesday 03rd January 2023, 11am Kigali Time through email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. The written and interview test will be conducted at EPRN office on 04/01/2023, 10am. Candidates pre-selected to go through the test will be informed by 03/01/2023, 2pm. Only pre-selected candidates for the test will be contacted.
For potential further information do not hesitate to call us through 0788357648 or write through email@example.com .
Done at Kigali on 22/12/2022.