REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS FOR DESIGN, PRINTING AND BRANDING FOR THE 7TH EPRN RESEARCH CONFERENCE MATERIALS
Submission deadline : 26/05/2021, 09am local time
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN) and partners, is organizing its 7th Annual economic policy research which will take place in May 2021 in Kigali under the theme “Economic policy measures to enhance productive capacities post COVID-19 Crisis”. This high-level research conference is expected to bring together a big audience through both physical and online spaces including policy-makers, development partners, civil society, private sector and EPRN researchers.
In a bid to successfully prepare conference, EPRN seeks to hire reputable and qualified firms in the business of design, printing and branding to provide services and materials as indicated below.
2. Composition of the proposal (quotation)
The quotation should clearly indicate unit prices and total prices for design, print and supply of items in the below table.
3. List and Technical Specifications of the Materials
1. Design and printing of 2 Banners (medium base)
2. Design and production of 100 Abstract Booklets (Hard cover, colored, laminated)
3. Design and print 20 branded badges/Name tags with
4. Photo and video coverage (a highlight video and photos of the event (including interviews)
4. Application Process
Interested candidates are requested to submit quotations at EPRN office located at UR-CBE Gikondo (ex SFB), or through email : firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 26/05/2021, 09am local time. Only VAT registered firms are eligible to submit their quotations. Thereafter quotations will be evaluated by EPRN and the successful bidder will be notified in due time.