Terms of Reference : Deputy Representative of the EPRN Students’ Chapter Groups
1. Description of EPRN
The mission of the Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN) is to contribute to the evidence based economic policy making by providing high quality research, building capacity and creating networking opportunities. A part from activities with senior researchers and experts, EPRN has also a chapter for university students. EPRN wishes to recruit a competent ‘Deputy Representative of the EPRN Students Chapter Groups’.
2. Key duties and responsibilities
In close collaboration with the Representative of the EPRN Students Chapter Groups, the Deputy will :
- Follow up on daily basis the students’ chapters in universities
- Recruit new members and report to EPRN management any identified challenge or need from the chapters
- Contribute to organisation of all university-based and national-based events for students
- Assess at international level how similar students’ associations work to learn from their best practices
- Look for partners/donors for EPRN students’ related activities
- Other potential tasks from his/her supervisor
3. Required Qualification and Experience
- Be a university student or young graduate in Economics, business studies and related areas
- Be a member of EPRN/Student chapter (paid membership fees)
- Be flexible and ready to travel countrywide to visit all students groups whenever required
- Be willing to develop his/her career in research
- Have experience in working and coordinating student’s groups, clubs or associations
4. How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their application letter and updated CV together with copies of their academic credentials through email : firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 13th April 2020.
NB : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Done at Kigali on 05/04/2020