Professional Training : “Strategic Human Resource Management”
15-17 November 2019 (8AM – 5PM), WEEKEND Program
Trainer : Dr NDEZE Pierre Damien (PhD in Human Resource Management)
Call for applications for a Professional Training :“Strategic Human Resource Management”
This three-day course in “Strategic Human Resource Management” draws on theory from the social and behavioral sciences as well as organizational leadership. This specific course is designed to help managers and officers working in areas related to projects management in general and/or human resource management specifically understand and address issues confronting both individuals and organizations. Coursework focuses on workplace topics such as human relations and communication, training and development, staffing skills and strategies, and leadership within the workplace. Human Resources represent the dynamic force that allows a brand, business or organization to function. As such, the performance of an organization is determined almost entirely by the strength of its staff. From recruitment to training and continuous HR management, the HR manager plays a critical role in building and optimizing the team. Which is exactly why from a corporate perspective, the competent and capable HR professional represents one of the valued of all business assets.
2. Training Content
Topics to cover :
- • Importance of Human Resource Management ;
- Recruitment and placement ;
- Compensation and benefits ;
- Human Resource Development ;
- Performance and appraisal ;
- Relationship and conflict management ;
- Leadership in workplace
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to :
- Understand the key strategic HR issues and trends that are relevant to today’s HR managers
- Learn how to design and implement an HR information system
- Know how to integrate job descriptions and performance evaluations
- Understand the principles and applications of performance bench marking
Who should attend ?
This course is recommended for : HR Professionals, Business owners, Projects managers and Experts in leadership.
4. Training methods
The training course will be run in a workshop style with a high degree of participant involvement. Adult learning methodologies will be employed, and participants will not be passive. Debate and discussion will be encouraged.
EPRN will issue completion certificates to participants who successfully attended the course and pass the course test with at least 60%, Others will be advised to wait until another training opportunity for the same course (free of charge).
6. Training Fees
- Members : 20,000 Rwf
- Non-members : 100,000 Rwf (Discount : 80,000Rwf for individual early pay ; for 2 trainees from one institution : each pays70,000 Rwf ; from 3 trainees coming from one institution, each pays 50,000 Rwf).
7. Application process
Interested applicants are encouraged to pay the registration fees through the following bank details :
- Bank Account : 00040 06945750 07 RWF (Bank of Kigali)
- Title of the Account : Economic Policy Research Network
NB : Applicants are required to bring their laptops. EPRN will provide lunch to participants and Training materials
If you need further clarifications, call us on 0788357648 or write to us : [email protected]
Done at Kigali, 04/11/2019