Recruitment of a Professional Intern in charge of Marketing and Communications
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN Rwanda) is a research network aiming at strengthening the capacities of individuals and organizations active in or with an interest in economic policy research and analysis. EPRN Rwanda therefore responds to economic policy gaps resulting mainly from lack of quality and informative research and the challenge of human capacity in terms of limited numbers of economic researchers and active involvement.
The mission of EPRN Rwanda is to contribute to the evidence based economic policy making by providing high quality research, building capacity and creating networking opportunities.
EPRN wishes to recruit one professional intern in charge of Marketing and Communications.
2. Key duties and responsibilities
The intern is, under supervision of the EPRN coordinator, responsible for :
- Contribute to development and implementation of the marketing strategy for EPRN Rwanda in line with its core objectives, including brand management and corporate identity
- Supporting implementation of the existing EPRN communication strategy
- Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans, including planning and implementing online and print marketing campaigns
- Managing communication channels of EPRN : online and print
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing and communications
- Maintaining effective internal and external communications of EPRN Rwanda
3. Qualification and Experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, ICT, Communication, Journalism or related fields
- Experience in marketing and managing communications
- Experience in organizing and carrying outreach campaigns
- Good knowledge of ICT technologies (related software MS Office, phone, email, internet)
- Strong communication skills and team work spirit
- Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda
The selected candidate will sign a six months contract after which EPRN management will decide whether the contract will be renewed or not based on performance against expected outputs/ deliverables.
5. Application Process
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter, detailed CV and copies of degrees and references at EPRN office located at UR-CBE Gikondo (ex SFB) by not later than Friday 10/05/2019, 11am local time. Applications may also be sent through EPRN P.O box : 7375 Kigali-Rwanda until 10/05/2019, 10 am OR send through email : email@example.com (send all documents in PDF format and indicate “Application- Marketing and Communications Intern” in the email subject, by not later than 10/05/2019, 11am local time.
NOTE : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by not later than Monday 13/05/2019, 9am local time.