CONSULTANCY OPPORTUNITY : Consultant to develop a handbook for Rwandan Journalists on budget literacy and public financing for PFC children
1. About the Economic Policy Research Network
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN) is an equal opportunity economic policy research platform in Rwanda bringing together key institutions, individuals and organizations active in economic policy research and analysis to support the provision of evidence for economic policy formulation and policy research development.
EPRN is currently recruiting a “Consultant to develop a handbook for Rwandan Journalists on budget literacy and public financing for PFC children”.
2. Required qualification and experience
The candidate should have the following as a minimum :
• Master’s degree in economics or areas related to child rights
• Experience in writing handbook on budgeting or related
• Proven Minimum of two years’ experience in the same or similar positions
• Communication skills and multi task coordination skills is required
• Good command of English
3. How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV by not later than Thursday 26th January 2023, 5PM Kigali Time through email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates pre-selected to go through the test will be informed by 27/01/2023, 2pm. Only pre-selected candidates for the test will be contacted.
For potential further information do not hesitate to call us through 0788357648 or write through email@example.com .
Done at Kigali on 20/01/2023Doc 1