RECEPTIONIST AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
1. About the Economic Policy Research Network
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN) is an equal opportunity economic policy research platform in Rwanda bringing together key institutions, individuals and organizations active in economic policy research and analysis to support the provision of evidence for economic policy formulation and policy research development.
EPRN is currently recruiting an experienced professional “RECEPTIONIST AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT”.
2. Position description
Position : Receptionist and Administrative
Reports to : Executive Director
Place of Employment : EPRN-Office/UR-CBE/Gikondo-Kigali
Employment type : Fixed-term contract renewable
3. Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Welcome visitors in person or on the telephone ; answering or referring inquiries
• Take records of whoever enters the offices and the items they entered with ; and monitor enter/exit movements
B. Administration Assistance
• Manage the office of the Executive Director including smooth coordination of appointments and meetings
• Establish a system to receive and dispatch mails in an efficient manner
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Executive Director, with Board members, donors, staff, members and others
C. Support to finance unit
• Manage petty cash
4. Required qualification and experience
The candidate should have the following as a minimum :
• Bachelor’s degree in Management, Secretary studies, or related fields
• Fluency in English and French is required (written and spoken)
• Minimum of two years’ experience in the same or similar positions
• Communication skills and multi task coordination skills is required
• EPRN members will be given a first priority
5. How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to bring their application letter and updated CV not later than Friday 8th April 2022, 11AM Kigali Time at EPRN Office located at University of Rwanda, Gikondo Campus, Kigali ; OR send the application (PDF Format) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For potential further information do not hesitate to call us through 0788357648 or write through email@example.com .
Done at Kigali on 30/03/2022.