Consultant to support EPRN in Outreach initiatives and Learning process
Submission deadline : 13th May 2021, 2 pm local time.
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN Rwanda) is a membership-based research and training institution with the mission to strengthen national capacities for evidence based economic policy development through research, training and provision of networking opportunities for interested professionals and institutions.
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN Rwanda) is looking for a consultant to support EPRN in Outreach initiatives and Learning process
2. Key duties and responsibilities
The consultant is responsible of :
• Prepare outreach plans and engage partners
• Participate in development of the annual work plans, ensuring alignment with technical strategy
• Facilitate process for monitoring and evaluations of all units
• Oversee and execute partners’ engagement activities with particular focus on results and impacts as well as in lessons learnt ; and monitor the follow up on evaluation recommendations
• Guide staff in preparing their progress reports in accordance with approved reporting formats and ensure their timely submission.
The candidate must fulfill the following requirements :
• Have at least a Master’s Degree in Economics, Managements or related fields
• A minimum of two years proven experience in outreach activities, coordinating grants and engaging partners
• Fluency in English is required. French is an added advantage
• Good communications skills are an added advantage
The initial term for this consultancy is three months to be renewed upon performance and availability of funds.
5. Application Process
Interested candidates are requested to submit the detailed CVs and copies of degrees at the EPRN office located at University of Rwanda, Gikondo Campus by not later than 13th May 2021, 2 pm local time. Applications may also be sent through email : [email protected] (please send all documents in PDF format and indicate “Consultancy Outreach and learning” in the email subject) by not later 13th May 2021, 2 pm local time.
NB : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mr. Seth KWIZERA