Recruitment of a finance support intern
Submission deadline : 26th February 2021, 5 pm local time
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN Rwanda) is a research network aiming at strengthening the capacities of individuals and organizations active in or with an interest in economic policy research and analysis. EPRN Rwanda therefore responds to economic policy gaps resulting mainly from lack of quality and informative research and the challenge of human capacity in terms of limited numbers of economic researchers and active involvement.
The mission of EPRN Rwanda is to contribute to the evidence based economic policy making by providing high quality research, building capacity and creating networking opportunities.
EPRN wishes to recruit one professional intern in charge of finance support.
2. Key duties and responsibilities
• Provide general accounting support
• Provide support to financial reporting and banking
• Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
• Support EPRN’s daily operations and ensure timely delivery
• Support other administrative matters in the office
The candidate must fulfill the following requirements :
• A candidate must be a member to EPRN
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Aptitude for mathematics
• Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
• Showing attention to detail
• Proven ability to multitasking
• Highly motivated with a desire to learn new skills
• Fluency in English is required. French is an added advantage
• Good communications skills are an added advantage
This intern will work for 4 months to be renewed upon performance and availability of funds.
5. Application Process
Interested candidates are requested to submit the detailed CVs and copies of degrees at the EPRN office located at UR-CBE Gikondo (ex SFB) by not later than 26th February 2021, 5 pm local time. Applications may also be sent through email : [email protected] (please send all documents in PDF format and indicate “Application for Internship Vacancy : Finance Support Intern” in the email subject) by not later than 26th February 2021, 5 pm local time
Mr. Seth KWIZERA