Recruitment of a Professional Intern in charge of Marketing and Communications
Submission deadline : 9th November 2020, 11AM local time
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN Rwanda) is a research network aiming at strengthening the capacities of individuals and organizations active in or with an interest in economic policy research and analysis. EPRN Rwanda therefore responds to economic policy gaps resulting mainly from lack of quality and informative research and the challenge of human capacity in terms of limited numbers of economic researchers and active involvement.
The mission of EPRN Rwanda is to contribute to the evidence based economic policy making by providing high quality research, building capacity and creating networking opportunities.
EPRN wishes to recruit one professional intern in charge of Marketing and Communications.
2. Key duties and responsibilities
The intern will learn and be responsible to the following :
• Contribute to development and implementation of marketing strategy
• Contribute to development and implementation of communication strategy
• Liaise with local media relation of EPRN
• Contribute to development of marketing and communication materials including advertisement materials
• Maintaining effective internal and external communications of EPRN
3. Qualification and Experiences
• The intern must be a member to EPRN (and active member of one of the students’ chapters)
• The intern must be at least a university student in final year (undergraduate student) or fresh graduate (less than two years after graduation) in Communication, Marketing, economics or related fields
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Strong communication skills and team work spirit
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda is a pre-requisite
The selected candidate will sign a six months’ contract after which EPRN management will decide whether the contract will be renewed or not based on performance against expected outputs/ deliverables.
5. Application Process
Interested candidates are requested to submit at EPRN a detailed CV, copy of academic document showing his/her level of education and ID copy. Send the documents through email : email@example.com (in PDF format and indicate “Application- Marketing and Communications Intern” in the email subject, by not later than 09/11/2020, 11am local time.
NOTE : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by not later than Monday 09/11/2020, 3pm local time.