Terms of Reference : Recruitment of an Intern in charge of Partnerships
Submission deadline : 6th November 2020, 2 pm local time
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN Rwanda) is a Research and Training Institution with the status of local NGO aiming at strengthening the capacities of individuals and organizations active in or with an interest in economic policy research and analysis. EPRN Rwanda, therefore, responds to economic policy gaps resulting mainly from lack of quality and informative research and the challenge of human capacity in terms of limited numbers of economic researchers and active involvement.
The mission of EPRN Rwanda is to contribute to the evidence-based economic policymaking by providing high-quality research, building capacity and creating networking opportunities.
2. Scope of work
The assignment consists of :
• Source for new partnerships’ opportunities
• Learn and contribute to development of fundraising concept notes and proposals
• Undertake quarterly quick assessments to find out how potential clients are appreciating EPRN services and advise on necessary adjustments
• Contribute to recruitment of members and trainees to EPRN
3. Required expertise
The following qualifications are required :
• A candidate must be a member to EPRN
• University degree in economics, management, business studies, communication, and related fields.
• At least 1year experience in the related fields
• Fluency in English is required. French is an added advantage
• Good communications skills are an added advantage
This intern will work for 6 months to be renewed upon performance and availability of funds.
5. Application Process
Interested candidates are requested to submit the detailed CVs and copies of degrees at the EPRN office located at UR-CBE Gikondo (ex SFB) by not later than 6th November 2020, 2 pm local time. Applications may also be sent through email : email@example.com (please send all documents in PDF format and indicate “Application for Internship Vacancy : Partnerships Management” in the email subject) by not later than 6th November 2020, 2 pm local time