Recruitment of a Professional Intern in charge of Marketing and Communications
The Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN Rwanda) is a research network aiming at strengthening the capacities of individuals and organizations active in or with an interest in economic policy research and analysis. EPRN Rwanda therefore responds to economic policy gaps resulting mainly from lack of quality and informative research and the challenge of human capacity in terms of limited numbers of economic researchers and active involvement.
The mission of EPRN Rwanda is to contribute to the evidence based economic policy making by providing high quality research, building capacity and creating networking opportunities.
EPRN wishes to recruit one professional intern in charge of Marketing and Communications.
2. Key duties and responsibilities
The intern is, under supervision of the EPRN coordinator, responsible for :
- Contribute to development and implementation of marketing strategy
- Contribute to development and implementation of communication strategy
- Liaise with local media relation of EPRN
- Contribute to development of marketing and communication materials including advertisement materials
- Maintaining effective internal and external communications of EPRN Rwanda
3. Qualification and Experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing or related fields
- Be a journalist is an added value
- Good knowledge of ICT technologies (related software MS Office, phone, email, internet)
- Strong communication skills and team work spirit
- Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda
The selected candidate will sign a six months’ contract after which EPRN management will decide whether the contract will be renewed or not based on performance against expected outputs/ deliverables.
5. Application Process
Interested candidates are requested to submit at EPRN a detailed CV, copies of degrees and any document proving experience in marketing and /or communication fields. Send the documents through email : [email protected] (send all documents in PDF format and indicate “Application- Marketing and Communications Intern” in the email subject, by not later than 30/04/2020, 11am local time.
NOTE : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by not later than Monday 01/05/2020, 11am local time.