PRACTICAL TRAINING ABOUT ‘SAGE 100 ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE’
26th - 28th December 2019
Trainer : Nkikabahizi Jean Marie Vianney (CPA, experienced trainer in accounting softwares)
Call for application for a Professional Training : Practical Training about ‘Sage 100 Accounting Software’
This course introduces the Sage 100 Accounting software, and is ideal for those who needs practical knowledge about using SAGE 100. It covers the basics of how Sage works, along with all of the day to day transactions which you are likely to come across when using Sage Accounts programs day to day.
This course assumes basic knowledge of computer use with basic knowledge of Windows etc.
Although knowledge of book - keeping / accounting terminology and manual double entry is not specifically necessary to use Sage Accounts, a basic understanding is helpful and attendance of the introductory course ’Sage Book Keeping - Overview and Introduction’ would be recommended for those with no experience of financial systems at all.
2. Training Objective
Sage Practical Training is designed for the candidates who are good in theory, but need to know new software technology. EPRN structured and designed the sage practical training to give the candidates necessary practical skills to prepare them for accountancy jobs as SAGE experts (basic level).
After attending this course, delegates will be able to :
- Be confident in navigating around the Sage 100 Accounts program.
- Understand the Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers within Sage, and how these work together.
- Set up records within Sage Accounts.
- Process day to day transactions within Sage Accounts, including Sales Invoices and Receipts, Purchase Invoices and Payments ; Bank and Cash transactions.
- Produce standard reports from Sage Accounts, including VAT returns and reports, Aged debtor and creditor reports, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports.
4. Training methods
The training course will be run in a workshop style with a high degree of participant involvement. Adult learning methodologies will be employed, and participants will not be passive. Debate and discussion will be encouraged. The trainer will use a mix of presentations to define and explain key concepts and practical exercises using SAGE software. The participants are advised to bring their laptops.
EPRN will issue completion certificates to participants who successfully attended the course and pass the course test.
Note : At the end of the course, the trainer will deliver a test, and ONLY participants to pass the course with at least 60% will get the certificate. Others will be advised to wait until another training opportunity for the same course (free of charge).
6. Training Fees
- Students : Free for members ; 5,000Rwf for non-members
- Non-students : 20,000 Rwf for members ; 50,000 Rwf for non-members
Interested applicants are encouraged to pay the registration fees through the following bank details :
- Bank Account : 00040 06945750 07 RWF (Bank of Kigali)
- Title of the Account : Economic Policy Research Network
Scan the bank slip and send it to : email@example.com and copy to : firstname.lastname@example.org OR bring the hard copy of bank slip to EPRN office located at University of Rwanda Headquarters-CBE Gikondo (former SFB).
If you need further clarifications, call us through : 0788357648 or write to us : email@example.com