Representative of the EPRN Students Chapter Groups
1. Description of EPRN
The mission of EPRN Rwanda is to contribute to the evidence based economic policy making by providing high quality research, building capacity and creating networking opportunities. EPRN wishes to recruit a competent Representative of the EPRN Students Chapter Groups’.
2. Key duties and responsibilities
- Successfully follow up students trained in research methodology through the 3rd Students’ conference and start preparation of the 4th one.
- Recruit and produce a report of recruited students who paid membership fees on weekly basis
- Daily follow up of the EPRN students chapter activities in universities, colleges and schools
- Organize specific events for students (seminars, conferences, public lectures, …
- Carry out a periodic needs assessment for the student chapter
- Update the EPRN services to address needs by students
- Visit and advise EPRN students groups at universities
- Assess at international level how similar students’ associations work to learn from their best practices
3. Required Qualification and Experience
- Be a university student or young graduate in Economics, business studies and related areas
- Be a member of EPRN/Student chapter (paid membership fees)
- Be flexible and ready to travel countrywide to visit all students groups whenever required
- Be willing to develop his/her career in research
- Have experience in working and coordinating student’s groups, clubs or associations
4. How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to bring their application letter and updated CV together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 19th November 2019 at 5PM at EPRN office located at UR-CBE Gikondo, or send through email : [email protected]. Applications submitted after 19/11/2019, 5pm won’t be considered.
NB : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.